Starts a browser and executes a list of UI Actions.
- url: URL to naviate to.
- headless: If set to false, it will show the web browser window. Default is true.
- actionList: A list of actions to perform.
A UI Action contains the following fields:
- fieldName: Name of the field to control. Not required when using the actions WAIT OR ACCEPT_ALERT.
- findByType: Determines how to find the field. Possible values: ID, NAME, XPATH, CSS. Not required when using the actions WAIT OR ACCEPT_ALERT.
- action: Action to perform.
|PRESS||Clicks on the requested field.|
|WRITE||Writes in the requested field. Useful if the field is an input text or textarea.|
|SELECT||Selects an item from the requested select list / dropdown based on name.|
|WAIT||Waits a certain amount of time. Amount of time is expressed in milliseconds.|
|ACCEPT_ALERT||Closes an alert / confirm box.|
- value: Required only if used with the actions WRITE, SELECT and WAIT.